Invite a Friend to Join the Fall New Member Drive and You Could Benefit!
The Lands Council wants to recruit 30 new members in the next two months! To do that, we will be lowering the new member fee, not to mention giving away great prizes! All we need is your help.
Between October 9th-December 9th we will be offering individual and family memberships for only $25! By becoming a member, you will be entered to WIN great prizes which will be given away at The Lands Council's Holiday Party. Prizes include:
- 2 One-day snowboard and ski rentals from Wintersport
- A free weekend rental of a classic Volkswagen Vanagon Camper (www.dragonflyvans.com) –great for fly-fishers, mountain bikers, and hikers who want to get out and have some fun in the Northern Rockies
- $50 gift certificate to Taste Cafe
- 2 tickets to Interplayers holiday show, Underneath the Lintel, the show continues through December 12th
Are you ready to join The Lands Council?
Become a member today:
- Become a member of The Lands Council during our Fall New Member Drive (Oct. 9th- Dec. 9th) at the reduced price of $25 for an individual or family membership. Join online today!
- By becoming a member, you will be entered to WIN great prizes which will be given away at The Lands Council's Holiday Party on December 9th, 5-7 pm, in the Community Building lobby located at 35 W. Main Avenue.
- If someone referred you to The Lands Council make sure to include their name in the "referred by" section when you donate online so they are entered to win a prize too.
Are you a member of The Lands Council?
Here is how it works:
- Get a friend, neighbor, family member, parent, co-worker, or anyone else you know to join The Lands Council at our discounted Fall price. Let them know they can join online!
- Make sure they fill out the "referred by" section when they donate, so you are entered to win a prize too.
Here are the perks:
- For every person (or household) that you get to sign up, both the new member AND you get entered to win one of our fabulous prizes!
- The drawing will occur at The Lands Council's Holiday Party on December 9th, 5-7 pm, in the Community Building lobby located at 35 W. Main Avenue.
The Lands Council is a tax-exempt 501c(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.